Turkish Sex Matters — Lovers in the Spotlight
It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over
At some point, Turkish Gossip Columnists may begin to feel guilty about (or get tired of) taking the constant mickey out of Pınar Altug for her high-profile, high-voltage love-life — but that point doesn’t seem to have been reached quite yet…
For those unfamiliar with Pinar Hanim’s past infidelities and current amorous antics (which are the root cause of all the media attention), please see Part 1 of our series about the ‘Lying Eyes Club of Turkey’ (also available here on the EzineArticles website).
Take, for example, Aksam Newspaper’s Gossip Columnist Serder Turgut — who still won’t cut Pinar Hanim any slack when it comes to her current toy-boy lover, the 23-year-old Yagmur Atacan… Here’s a sampling from Turgut’s column (of last Friday) — concerning “Pinar Altug’s Top 7 List — Advantages of Having a Young Lover”.
1) Pinar Hanim can get pregnant, and in the Lamaze course she can practice diaper changing and baby burping — not with a toy plastic doll like the other mothers-to-be, but with her own real toy-boy.
2) When she decides to subscribe to DigiTurk (the multi-channel Turkish Cable TV service) she’ll save on fees by opting for the inexpensive ‘Family Package’ — which includes the “Jo Jo” Children’s Channel that will meet all of her toy-boy’s viewing needs.
3) She’ll be perceived as being quite ‘with it’ and ‘cool’ in social circles… because when you’re in a crowd, people value you according to the youthful attractiveness of your escort.
4) Boy children don’t easily give up masturbation despite their mother’s admonitions, even when she tells them they’ll go blind if the don’t stop. But in Pinar Altug’s house if she says, “Stop playing with yourself,” to her toy-boy, he’ll do as she says — in anticipation of what will surely follow.
5) When she eats out with her toy-boy at an expensive restaurant like Lucca (Istanbul) his food bill will be quite low — since his tastes don’t run beyond Lapa (any watery, mushy food for babies).
6) She’ll also save money on family health insurance. When the couple need to get their health checkups, the toy-boy’s expense will be negligible. There’ll be no need for prostate exams, for example.
7) Unlike other women in her age group, she won’t be forced to listen to endless discussions about her toy-boy’s comparative abilities when he’s on Levitra, Cialis or Viagra.
Will ‘slings and arrows’ of this sort continue to plague the lovers much longer? Probably not…and while they weather the storm, they can take comfort in the warmth that seems to be emanating from their steamy relationship!