Sweet Warm Lamb Salad Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 3 hours refrigeration
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
– 2 tablespoons red curry paste
– 1/4 cup (15 g / 1/2 oz) chopped coriander leaves
– 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
– 3 or 4 tablespoons peanut oil
– 750g (1 1 / 2lb) lamb fillets, sliced
– 200g (6 1/2 oz.) Snow peas
– 600g (1 1 / 4lb) packet thick fresh rice noodles
– 1 red capsicum, sliced
– 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
– 6 spring episodes, sliced
– 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
– 1/4 cup (60ml / 2 fl oz.) Lime juice
– 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
– 3 teaspoons fish sauce
– 3 teaspoons soy sauce
– 1/3 cup (20 g / 3/4 oz) chopped mint leaves
– 1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Combine the curry paste, the coriander, the ginger and 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl. Then add the lamb and coat well and after that cover it and refrigerate for about 2 or 3 hours.
2. Then steam or boil the snow peas until they become tender and refresh under cold water and drain.
3. Then cover the noodles with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes, or until tender, and drain.
4. Then to make the dressing, put all the above ingredients in a jar and shake them well.
5. Heat a wok until it becomes very hot, add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl a bit to coat. Then add half the lamb and stir-fry it for about 5 minutes or so, or until it becomes tender. Repeat with all the remaining lamb, using more oil if you fall is needed.
6. Then place the lamb, the snow peas, the noodles, the capsicum, the cucumber and the spring onion in a bowl, drizzle with the dressing and toss it before serving.
– Protein 52g;
– Fat 45g;
– Carbohydrate 15g;
– Dietary Fiber 7g;
– Cholesterol 124mg;
– Energy 2784kJ (665cal)